The Progressive Tracks Show #210 (SeaProg Preview #3 / Mother’s Day), originally broadcast on Friday May 12, 2017, is now available to download or listen to any time you desire.
This is the third in a series featuring bands that will grace the stage of the Columbia City Theater in Seattle June 2-4, 2017 for SeaProg – The Seattle Festival of Progressive and Avant Rock. Not familiar? All the more reason to check out the festival, and the bands!
NOTE: One of the band names might be confusing to you. There’s a very good reason… which I’m not at liberty to talk about yet. In time… all in good time.
- Flor de Loto – “Madre Tierra” from Madre Tierra on Musea
- Points North “Ignition” from Points North on Magna Carta
- Ibex “Cattle Skull Tesseract” from Parthenogenesis on Independent
- Wax Heads “Danza de la Lluvia” from Hermandad on Fonarte Latino, S.A. de C.V.
- Points North “Turning Point (La Villa De Villers)” from Points North on Magna Carta
- Wax Heads “Sonocosmonauta (Parte 1)” from Hermandad on Fonarte Latino, S.A. de C.V.
- Wax Heads “Sonocosmonauta (Parte 2)” from Hermandad on Fonarte Latino, S.A. de C.V.
- Ibex “Le Voyage Dans Europa” from Parthenogenesis on Independent
- Big Hogg – “Vegan Mothers Day” from Gargoyles on BEM
- Anneke Van Giersbergen “My Mother Said” from Drive on InsideOut Music
- Pink Floyd “Atom Heart Mother” from Atom Heart Mother on EMI
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack