Yes, it’s polling time again!
We at Progzilla Radio want to know your favourite albums from several time periods, this time between the year 2007 to 2016. Voting for this decade will be open for the month of November, with the results broadcast in a special show in December!
If you missed this week’s Prog-Watch, you can listen to it HERE
This week our special guest was none other than Nikki Squire of the band Esquire! In her first interview in a number of years, the former Mrs. Chris Squire spoke candidly about what she learned about music from Chris, the early years of her own band, Esquire, and her writing partnership with Nigel McLaren, through to the loss of her former husband and Nigel both in a short period of time last year. Along the way we heard music from the first two Esquire albums, and their brand new release No Spare Planet, which is a return to form and fitting tribute to the late Nigel McLaren.
I’m delighted to announce that the podcast for edition 176 of Live From Progzilla Towers is now available.
In this edition we heard the following music:
- Epica – The Imperial March
- Jadis – Just Let It Happen
- Peter Gabriel – The Veil
- Rush – Time Stand Still
- Coalition – Land Of Dreams
- Pink Floyd – What Do You Want From Me
- Queen – ’39
- Awooga – On Intermission
- Steve Hackett – Ace Of Wands (Live In Liverpool 2015)
- She Tames Chaos – Toyland
- Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band – Pachuco Cadaver
- Porcupine Tree – The Sky Moves Sideways Phase 1
- Dave Kerzner – The Lie (Live)
- Mike & The Mechanics – Silent Running (Long Version)
- Mike Rutherford – Between The Tick & The Tock
- Witchwood – Handful Of Stars
- Preacher – Always
- Melilotus – Capítol V – Cova Murada
- Renaissance – Ocean Gypsy
iTunes/iPod users*: Just search for ‘Progzilla’ or subscribe to: http://podcasts.progzilla.com/cliff/podcast.xml
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |