The Progressive Tracks Show #234 (Life Ch-ch-ch-Changes), originally broadcast on Friday, November 3, 2017, is now available to download or listen to anytime you desire.
I was running out of time to think of an appropriate theme for this week’s show, when I discovered an old file labeled “Spare Tracks”. When I looked closely, I found this jumble of music fit like pieces of a puzzle to describe some of the important changes in my life. Talk about weird! But it resulted in a show that I think you’ll enjoy.
- Guthrie Govan – “Wonderful Slippery Thing” from Erotic Cakes on JTC Records
- Angra – “The Shadow Hunter” from Temple of Shadows on Angra
- Lighthouse – “One Fine Morning” from One Fine Morning on ole
- Symphony X – “The Accolade” from The Divine Wings of Tragedy (Special Edition) on Knife Fight Media/Symphony X
- Kingbathmat – “Superfluous” from Overcoming the Monster on Stereohead Records
- DeeExpus – “Me and My Downfall” from King of Number 33 on earMUSIC
- White Witch – “Don’t Close Your Mind” from White Witch on PCLC Capricorn
- Threshold – “That’s Why We Came” from March of Progress on Nuclear Blast
- Patrick Moraz – Intermezzo & Indoors from The Story of I on Floating World
- Sound of Contact – “Closer to You” from Sound of Contact on Inside Out Music
- Don Caballero – “Fire Back About Your New Baby’s Sex” from American Don on Touch and Go Records
- Guilt Machine – “Perfection?” from On This Perfect Day on Mascot
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack