The Progressive Tracks Show #211 (SeaProg Preview #4), originally broadcast on Friday May 19, 2017, is now available to download or listen to any time you desire.
This is the fourth in a series featuring bands that will grace the stage of the Columbia City Theater in Seattle June 2-4, 2017 for SeaProg – The Seattle Festival of Progressive and Avant Rock. Not familiar? All the more reason to check out the festival, and the bands!
- Robert Svilpa & Paraesthesia – “The First Piece in the Puzzle (Remastered)” from A Fine Line Between… (Remastered) on Hyperboreal Music
- Pinto Wagonfire – “Paranoia Crash” from Paranoia Crash – Single on Independent
- Jack O’ the Clock – “The Old Man and the Table Saw” from Repetitions of the Old City I on Jack O’ the Clock
- Pinto Wagonfire – “Visions From The Electrostat” from Visions From The Electrostat – Single on Independent
- Robert Svilpa & Paraesthesia – “Frantic (Remastered)” from A Fine Line Between… (Remastered) on Hyperboreal Music
- Jack O’ the Clock – “.22, Or Denny Takes One for the Team” from Repetitions of the Old City I on Jack O’ the Clock
- Jack O’ the Clock – “As Long as the Earth Lasts” from Night Loops on Jack O’ the Clock
- Cellar Noise – “Embankment” From Alight on AMS Music
- Cellar Noise – “Blackfriars” From Alight on AMS Music
- Steven Wilson – “Pariah” From To The Bone on Caroline International
- Big Big Train – “Brave Captain” From Grimspound on English Electric Recordings
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack