Progressive Tracks Show #256 (Always Eclectic), originally broadcast on Saturday, April 7, 2018, is now available to download or listen to anytime you desire.
Now I love classic progressive/art rock as much as anyone… but one of the things I love to do with The Progressive Tracks Show is to introduce listeners to music they haven’t heard before.
Sometimes that quest takes me into some interesting territory, and if I combine that with music you may have heard… well, can anyone say “eclectic”?
- Mother Turtle – “Zea Mice Part 1-Kukuruzu” from Zea Mice on Mother Turtle
- Moteur! – “Chiaroscuro” from En Traits Libres on Moteur!
- Under A Banner – “Light Breaks Through” from Riot EP on Bad Elephant Music
- Zechs Marquis – “Strapped To The Mast” from Our Delicate Stranded Nightmare on Zechs Marquis
- Zechs Marquis – “Sirenum Scopuli” from Our Delicate Stranded Nightmare on Zechs Marquis
- Dead Blonde Stars – “Coffer” from Resolution on Rockosmos
- Henry Fool – “Poppy Q” from Henry Fool on Kscope
- Yes – “Hour Of Need” from Fly From Here Return Trip on Frontiers Records
- Memória De Peixe – “Supercollider” from Himiko Cloud on Memória de Peixe
- Whiteside’s Daughter – “The Life You Save – Act I” from The Life You Save – Act I on Whiteside’s Daughter
- Lesoir – “Zeros and Ones” from Latitude on Gentle Art Of Music
- John Holden – “Seaglass Hearts” from Capture Light on John Holden
- Mother Turtle – “Nostos” from Zea Mice on Mother Turtle
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack