Last weekend’s 101 Dimensions program is available as a podcast at Progwatch.com!
101 Dimensions: Electronic Music
I’m at the helm again for this week’s show and I have an interesting voyage charted! For those who might want to follow our progress, here’s a map:
1. Hawkwind – LSD; and Blue Shift (from the album 25 Years On, 1994)
2. Art Of Noise – Il Pleure (At The Turn Of The Century); Close (To The Edit); and Metaforce (from the album Electronic Collection, 2001)
3. Larry Fast’s Synergy – S-Scape; Chateau; and Cybersports (from the album Sequencer, 1976)
4. Har – The Low Road (2017)
5. Kraftwerk – Kometenmelodie 1 & 2; and Mitternacht (from the album Autobahn, 1974)
6. David Arkenstone – New Day; Sunset Highway; Places In The Heart; Full Sail; and Pacific Rain (from the album Sketches From An American Journey, 2002)
7. Karda Estra – Preliminary Steps; and The Curtain Falls (from the album Equilibrium, 2002)
It should be an interesting ride, with ups, downs, and all arounds! Until next time…bon voyage…and Prog On!
If you missed last weekend’s 101 Dimensions you can still listen at Progwatch.com! Follow this link: 101 D July 2017
The show features another great assortment of interesting head music spanning five decades! Here’s the playlist:
- Kitaro (with Jon Anderson) – Island Of Life (from the maxi-single Island Of Life, 1992)
- Hawkwind – Levitation; Motorway City; Psychosis; and World Of Tiers (from the album Levitation, 1980)
- Depeche Mode – In Chains; Hole To Feed; Wrong; and Fragile Tension (from the album Sounds Of The Universe, 2009)
- Patrick Moraz – Heroic Fantasy; and Satellite (from the album Future Memories I & II, 1985)
- Jean-Luc Ponty – Cosmic Messenger; I Only Feel Good With You; and Ethereal Mood (from the album Cosmic Messenger, 1978)
- Kitaro – Gentle Forest; The Stone And The Green World; and Sunlight Dancing (from the album Spiritual Garden, 2006)
- Echelon Effect – Goodbye Sierra; End Transmission; Signals; and Outbound (from the album Signals, 2017)
I hope you enjoy!