Progressive Tracks Show #370 (The Beautiful Genre)
Progressive Rock is one of the most emotive and beautiful musical genres… so says I.
This week’s show is going to be a big ‘lighter’ overall; each track is beautiful in its own way… and of course, in my opinion.
And, sadly, we’ll have a tribute to another great artist… and that’s not just my opinion.
- King Crimson – “Lady of the Dancing Water” from Lizard on DGM (1970)
- King Crimson – “Cat Food” from In The Wake of Poseidon on DGM (1970)
- Ahvak – “Bherta” from Ahvak on Cuneiform Records (2004)
- Electric Mud – “Quiet Days On Earth” from Quiet Days On Earth on Independent (2020)
- Atilla Engin & Mateo – “Take Care of Your Baby” from Turkish Delight on Arsivplak (1980)
- Gary Husband & Markus Reuter – “Music of Our Times” from Music of Our Times on MoonJune Records (2020)
- Jonathan & Corentin Aussems – “Uhb” from Idegael on homerecords.be (2016)
- King Crimson – “Cadence and Cascade” from In The Wake of Poseidon on DGM (1970)
- King Crimson – “Islands” from Islands on DGM (1970)
- Ahvak – “Ahvak” from Ahvak on Cuneiform Records (2004)
- El Tubo Elastico – “La marcha elástica de los enanitos” from La marcha elástica de los enanitos – Single on Independent (2020)
- King Crimson – “Happy Family” from Lizard on DGM (1970)
If you have comments or suggestions for show topics/ music (always welcome), feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
And remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are over 200 podcasts now!).
Most importantly, SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST below, so you’ll have it delivered to your fingertips weekly! ˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅