101 Dimensions brings you the best of ambient, electronic and discreet music, curated by a rotating cast of Progzilla presenters and the occasional special guest, every Saturday night/Sunday morning at midnight.
Subscribe to the 101 Dimensions podcasts!
It was my turn on 101 Dimensions once again, my friends, and I lined up an eclectic selection of electronic, ambient, space rock, and new age music for your listening pleasure! Here’s what I played:
1. Jem Godfrey & Simon Godfrey – Answer 5 (Simon); and Answer 6 (Jem) (from the album Six Questions, Twelve Answers, 2018)
2. The Spacelords – Pyroclastic Monster (from the album Space Rock – An Interstellar Traveler’s Guide, 2016)
3. Jem & Simon Godfrey – Answer 7 (Simon); and Answer 8 (Jem) (from the album Six Questions, Twelve Answers, 2018)
4. Yuri Gagarin – At The Center Of All Infinity (from the album Space Rock – An Interstellar Traveler’s Guide, 2016)
5. Massimo Ruberti – Liftoff; Burn; and Earth (from the album Armstrong, 2015)
6. Mirror of Dreams – Broken Memory; and Desolation, 2018
7. Röyksopp – Blade Runner Blues; and Small Hours (from the album Late Night Tales, 2013)
8. David Arkenstone – Garden Of Eve; Last Tango In Paris; Fashion Week; Gnossiennes No. 1; and I Will Wait For You (from the album Parisian Lounge, 2018)
9. Riverside – Rapid Eye Movement (from the album Rapid Eye Movement (Deluxe Edition), 2007)
Until next time, be good to each other, and Prog On, my brothers and sisters!
Here’s what I have lined up for you:
1. Duncan Mackay – Song For Witches (from the album Chimera, 1974)
2. Massimo Ruberti – Wilderness/Falling; and Green Cave/Invocation (from the album Granchite Yumtruso, Pt. 2, 2018)
3. Trinity Ward – Attack Angels; White Sands; and Invisible Reflections Of The Machine God (from the album The Majestic, 2016)
4. Eze Gonzalez – Luz (from the album Collection Of Electronic Music, 2016)
5. Radio Massacre International – Kairos; and The Clockwork Time Dragon (from the album Time And Motion, 2010)
6. Tangerine Dream – Atem (from the album Atem, 1973)
I hope you enjoy! Until next time…be good to each other…and Prog On!
If you missed last weekend’s 101 Dimensions program, you can listen at Progwatch.com
The program features an eclectic selection of electronic music, space rock, and some more ambient stuff for your listening enjoyment. Here’s what I’m spinning:
1. Deep Control – Luna Sea Colors (from the album Collection Of Electronic Music, 2016)
2. Andre Hecht – Minimal Mechanism (from the album Collection Of Electronic Music, 2016)
3. Antonio Energy – UFO (from the album Collection Of Electronic Music, 2016)
4. Can – All Gates Open (from the album Space Rock – An Interstellar Traveler’s Guide, 2016)
5. Øresund Space Collective – The Trichophantic Spire (from the album Space Rock – An Interstellar Traveler’s Guide, 2016)
6. Ozric Tentacles – Space Out (from the album Space Rock – An Interstellar Traveler’s Guide, 2016)
7. Soniq Theater – Squaring The Circle; and Circus Ponies On The Run (from the album Squaring The Circle, 2018)
8. Soniq Theater – The Unbearable Lightness Of Being; and Strange Times And Odd Days (from the album Squaring The Circle, 2018)
9. Radio Massacre International – Wintergreen (from the album Lost In Space, 2006)
10. David Bedford – The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, Pt. 2 (from the album The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, 1975)
I hope you enjoy! Until next time…be good to each other and Prog On!
It was my turn on 101 Dimensions once again and I put some great electronic/ambient stuff to warm a cold winter’s night! Here’s what’s in store:
1. Trinity Ward – No Regrets; The New Sound Of London; Vita; Organs; Uplifter; and Curtains Of Clouds (from the album Echoes From Earth, 2011)
2. Jim Griffin – An Ocean Mind (from the album To A Far City, 2017)
3. whatsisname – Relax, Offsets; and Terraform (from the album Indefinite Articles, 2017)
4. Har – 2 am Vision Within The Mirror (from the album Obscura, 2010)
5. Goblin – Roller; Aquaman; Snip Snap; and Il Risveglio Del Serpente (from the album Roller, 1976)
6. Har – Amelia (from the album Obscura, 2010)
7. Andreas Vollenweider – Behind The Gardens, Behind The Wall, Under The Tree; Pyramid, In The Wood, In The Bright Light; Micro, Macro; and Skin And Skin (from the album Behind The Garden, Behind The Wall, Under The Tree, 1981)
I hope you enjoy!
If you missed last weekend’s 101 Dimensions you can listen to the podcast at Progwatch.com
As usual I’ve got a variety of electronic/ambient type stuff lined up for your auditory delectation! Here’s the playlist if you want to follow along at home:
1. Peter Baumann – Strangers In The Night; Metro Man; King Of The Jungle; Be Mine; and Time Machine (from the album Strangers In The Night, 1983)
2. Thomas Dolby – She Blinded Me With Science (extended mix); Radio Silence; Airwaves; Flying North; and Weightless (from the album The Golden Age Of Wireless, 1982)
3. Hawkwind – It’s The Business Of The Future To Be Dangerous; I Am The Eye That Looks Within; and Quark, Strangeness, and Charm (from the album 25 Years On, 1994)
4. Erik Norlander – Fanfare For Absent Friends; City Of Living Machines; and New Gotham Prime (from the album Seas Of Orion, 2004)
5. Vangelis – The Motion Of The Stars; The Will Of The Wind; Metallic Rain; Elsewhere; Dial Out; and Glorianna (Hymn a la Femme) (from the album Direct, 1988)
I hope you enjoy!