101 Dimensions brings you the best of ambient, electronic and discreet music, curated by a rotating cast of Progzilla presenters and the occasional special guest, every Saturday night/Sunday morning at midnight.
Subscribe to the 101 Dimensions podcasts!
The podcast for last weekend’s 101 Dimensions is available at Progwatch.com! I was stretching the bounds a little again this time, but it was fun last time and you guys seemed to like it! Anyway, here’s the playlist:
1. Jason Rubenstein – Complicated Exosphere; The Templar Calling Card; and The Curmudgeon Invents The Future (from the album This Is Not A Love Letter, 2014)
2. Trinity Ward – Transmission; Saturn V; Enter The Infinite; The State Of The Art; and Between The Edges Of The Universe (from the album Enter The Infinite, 2010)
3. Ian Boddy – Kinetics; The Circle; Deja Vu, Parts 1 & 2 (from the album The Climb, 1983)
4. whatsisname – Cascade; Felonius Monk; Indian Summer; and Stand Still, I Say (from the album Indefinite Articles, 2017)
5. Redshift – Nails; and Ultranaut (from the album Down Time, 1999)
6. Gandalf – Forgotten Kingdom, Parts 1 & 2; and Garden Of Illusions, Parts 1, 2 & 3 (from the album Tale From A Long Forgotten Kingdom, 1984)
I hope you enjoy!
It was my turn on 101 Dimensions again, and I may have been stretching the boundaries a bit this time! But it’s all good, right? Here’s the playlist:
- Lunatic Soul – Blood On The Tightrope; and A Thousand Shards Of Heaven (from the album Fractured, 2017)
- Fripp & Eno – Deep Water (from the album New Depression Music (Music For Fans), 1980)
- Band Of Rain – Gurdjieff; and Lydian Flight (from the album The Dust Of Stars, 2017)
- Fripp & Eno – Untitled (from the album New Depression Music (Music For Fans), 1980)
- Wolfgang Bock – Robsai, Pt. I & II; and Changes/Stop The World (from the album Cycles, 1980)
- Fripp & Eno – The Last Door (from the album New Depression Music (Music For Fans), 1980)
- Vessels – Mobilise; and Glower (from the album The Great Distraction, 2017)
- Fripp & Eno – Chemin Der Fer (from the album New Depression Music (Music For Fans), 1980)
- Wolfgang Riechmann – Silberland; Himmelblau; and Traumzeit (from the album Wunderbar, 1978)
- Tangerine Dream – Tangram, Pt. 1 (from the album Tangram, 1980)
I hope you enjoy! Until next time, Prog On!
Join me for two hours of cool electronic and ambient music for an early autumn evening! Here’s what’s in store:
1. Klaus Schulze vs. Solar Moon – Let The Rain Come (from the album Contemporary Works 1, Disc 5 “Docking”, 2000)
2. Riverside – Rapid Eye Movement (2016 Mix) (from the album Eye Of The Soundscape, 2016)
3. Brian Eno – One-Two; and Two-Two (from the album Music For Airports, 1978)
4. Riverside – Night Session Part 1 & 2 (from the album Eye Of The Soundscape, 2016)
5. Ozric Tentacles – Plown; Will Of The Wisps; and Air City (from the album Paper Monkeys, 2011)
6. Karda Estra – The Pit And The Pendulum (from the album The Land Of Ghosts 3, 2012)
7. Pink Floyd – A Saucerful Of Secrets (from the album A Saucerful Of Secrets, 1968)
I hope you enjoy!
The 101 Dimensions program broadcast last weekend (9/10 September) is now available as a podcast.
If you are interested, here’s the playlist:
- Eloy – The Apocalypse; and End Of An Odyssey (from the album Chronicles I, 1993)
- Eddie Jobson – Theme Of Secrets; Memories Of Vienna; Lakemist; and Outer Secrets (from the album Theme Of Secrets, 1985)
- Patrick Moraz – Metamorphoses, Mvmts. II and III (from the album Future Memories I & II, 1985)
- Manuel Gottsching – Eloquentes Wiesel (from the album The Private Tapes, Vol. 1, 1996)
- Mannheim Steamroller – Escape From The Atmosphere; and Earthrise – Return (from the album Fresh Aire V, 1983)
- Enya – Lothlorien; Marble Halls, Afer Ventus; and Smaointe (from the album Shepherd Moons, 1991)
- Cosmic Jokers – Interstellar Rock – Kosmische Musik; Raumschiff Galaxy Saust In Die Lichtbahnen; and Der Planet Des Stemenmadchens (from the album Planeten Sit-In, 1974)
101 Dimensions this weeks Curated by Emma Features a real mixed bag of music from the electronic and ambient side of music. From the known to the relatively unknown.
Alpha Seven – Pages from Ceefax
The Orb – Assassin ( Chocolate Hils of Boho Mix)
Mark Shreeve Legion (Space mix )
Autechre – Surripere
ROVO ｘ SYSTEM 7 – Meeting the psirits
Banco de Gaia – Official Starstation Earth
Alpha Seven – Programmes for Schools Follow Shortly
Motion Sickness of Time Travel – You Don’t Know what It’s Like
The Echelon Effect Late Night Shortwave
Chronotype Project – Higgs field
Jon Hopkins – Light Through veins
Nils Frahm – Tristana
Frank Rothmann – Block 1 ( Opus 357 1989)
Theo Travis & Robert Fripp – Lamentation
Connect the dots and connect with 101 Dimensions via any of the Curators Cliff Anthony or Emma
Cliff@progzilla.com, Emma@progzilla.com or Progsquatch@progzilla.com
Every saturday night from Midnight till late all music no chat Electronic Ambient and Progressive