Progressive Tracks Show #262 (SeaProg Festival Preview #4), originally broadcast on Saturday, May 19, 2018, is now available to download or listen to anytime you desire.
Two words: “World Premiere”.
OK, two more words: “Cheer-Accident” (or is that one word because it’s hyphenated?). I never was good at grammar… I’m much better at playing other people’s good music. ;o)
We’re accelerating the coverage of the Seattle Festival of Avant and Progressive Rock (SeaProg) 2018, featuring four wonderfully different artists this week, including an exclusive world premiere track from the upcoming Cheer-Accident album, “Fades”!
The SeaProg preparation continues… so grab your old SeaProg t-shirt from the closet and your favorite beverage from the fridge, sit back, and prepare to be prepared. SeaProg… SeaProg… SeaProg.
- Cheer-Accident – “Art Land” from Fades on Skin Graft Records (WORLD PREMIERE)
- Cheer-Accident – “Monsters” from Fades on Skin Graft Records
- Faun Fables – “Sleepwalker” from Mother Twilight on Drag City Records
- Faun Fables – “Madmen & Dogs” from Born of the Sun on Drag City Records
- Spontaneous Rex – “Come at the King” from Come At The King on Independent
- Star Cradle – “Animagus Crustaceanus” from Animagus Crustaceanus – Single on Independent
- Spontaneous Rex – “Ania” from Come At The King on Independent
- Faun Fables – “Hear The Grinder Creak” from Light of a Vaster Dark on Drag City Records
- Spontaneous Rex – “Spaceman Spiff” from Come At The King on Independent
- Star Cradle – “Novembre Nameen 24” from Novembre Nameen – Single on Independent
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
P.S. You can skip looking for these posts each week by subscribing to the podcast below!