Progressive Tracks Show #261 (SeaProg Festival Preview #3), originally broadcast on Saturday, May 12, 2018, is now available to download or listen to anytime you desire.
Another week… another show featuring two stellar main stage bands performing at the Seattle Festival of Avant and Progressive Rock (SeaProg) 2018.
Great music (including a world premiere!)… insightful interview answers… marginal DJ skills… it’s all here. ;o)
The preparation for SeaProg 2018 continues… so grab your old SeaProg t-shirt from the closet and your favorite beverage from the fridge, sit back, and prepare to be prepared.
- Inner Ear Brigade – “Black and White Taste” from Dromology on AltrOck
- Inner Ear Brigade – “Dark Sleep Fortress” from Dromology on AltrOck
- The Mercury Tree – “Jazz Hands of Doom” from Countenance on Independent
- The Mercury Tree – “Ether / Ore” from Permutations on Self Produced
- Inner Ear Brigade – “Dromology” from Dromology on AltrOck
- The Mercury Tree – “Seek and Release” from Permutations on Self Produced
- Inner Ear Brigade – “Shaman Coin Toss” from Dromology on AltrOck
- The Mercury Tree – “Superposition of Silhouettes” from Demo-Single on Self Produced
- The Mercury Tree – “Inflexus” from Freeze In Phantom Form on Self Produced
- Inner Ear Brigade – “Rainbro” from Rainbro on AltrOck
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
P.S. You can skip looking for these posts each week by subscribing to the podcast below!