THE PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #310 (SeaProg 2019 Festival Preview #1)
The Seattle Festival of Avant and Progressive Rock (SeaProg) will hold its sixth event June 7th – 9th at the Columbia City Theater, with an amazing bill of unique artists.
The Progressive Tracks Show is proud to once again be the voice of SeaProg on the airwaves, and will host a half-dozen shows featuring SeaProg artists!
This first week will feature a national headliner and a ‘regional dark horse’, with music and conversation.
Warning: Listening to these SeaProg shows will entice you to spend your money getting to Seattle in order to attend this amazing event. But then, you just got your tax refund, right? Hmmm… ;o)
Additional information can be found at www.seaprogfest.org
Remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are 150 now!).
- Vialka – “Footage Of An Uproar” from La Poursuite De l’excelllence on RER USA (2012)
- Marbin – “Special Olympics” from The Third Set on MoonJune Records (2014)
- Marbin – “African Shabtay” from Aggressive Hippies on MoonJune Records (2015)
- The Sheen – “Back In 85 or 86” from Trash Hazard on 2018936986 Records DK (2018)
- The Sheen – “M. Corner Tone” from Trash Hazard on 2018936986 Records DK (2018)
- Marbin – “Itchybun” from Alabama Sock Party (bootleg) on Independent (2019)
- The Sheen – “Trash Hazard” from Trash Hazard on 2018936986 Records DK (2018)
- Marbin – “Pirate Punch” from Israeli Jazz on Independent (2018)
- The Sheen – “Cathy” from The Sheen on 2018936986 Records DK (2018)
- Marbin – “House of the Dead” from Goatman & The House of the Dead on Independent (2015)
- The Sheen – “The Sudden Valley Homeowners Association” from The Sheen on 2018936986 Records DK (2018)”
If you have comments or suggestions for show topics/ music (always welcome), feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org