Realizing that we can’t always stick our heads in the sand… I was able to find a theme in the midst of everything I was planning to play this week! So it’s time for a reality check.
I call it “The State of the World”. Politics… espionage… climate change… country-first attitudes… gender relations… it’s all here. Not many songs with lyrics, so you get to ‘feel it’.
Remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are 122 now!).
– Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
Email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org (Comments are always welcome)
- Hanford Flyover – “Freefall” from Freefall on ORI
- Far Corner – “Flim-Flam Man” from Risk on Cuneiform Records
- Scherzoo – “Three Dimensional Disorder” from 04 on Soleil Zeuhl
- Riverside – “The Struggle for Survival” from Wasteland on InsideOutMusic
- Angel Ontalva – “Tarlaya Ektim Sogan” from Tierra Quemada on OctoberXart Records
- Toby Driver – “Scaffold of Digital Snow” from They Are the Shield on Blood Music
- Gosta Berlings Saga – “Island” from Glue Works on Cuneiform Records
- Far Corner – “Past Deeds, Present Treacheries” from Risk on Cuneiform Records
- Hanford Flyover – “Skeleton Woman” from Freefall on ORI
- Riverside – “Vale of Tears” from Wasteland on InsideOutMusic
- Edensong – “The Atman Apocalypse” from Years in the Garden of Years on Laser’s Edge
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
P.S. You can skip looking for these posts each week by subscribing to the podcast below!