This week on Prog-Watch I’ve got a MOSTLY NEW Variety program! Most of the music will come from 2019 releases (and this has been quite a good year for our favorite genre)! Tune in to hear great stuff from Chasing The Monsoon, Lobate Scarp, IQ, Organic Noises, The Horn Of The Spiral Night, Flying Colors, Proportions, The Kentish Spires, Psychoyogi, The ESP Project, Deadly Circus Fire, and The Flower Kings! All of this crammed into 90 minutes!
643: Mostly New Variety
This week on Prog-Watch I have a plethora of great new Prog Rock for your listening pleasure! Hear new music from Moron Police, Guillem Plana, The Tea Club, Hats Off Gentlemen It’s Adequate, Tim Hunter, The Kentish Spires, Blank Manuskript, Drifting Sun, and Hasse Fröberg & Musical Companion! Plus, Seven Steps To The Green Door on Progressive Discoveries with Dr. Rob Fisher!
Progressive Tracks Show #270 (Adding Prog To Your World), originally broadcast on Saturday, July 14, 2018, is now available to download or listen to anytime you desire.
Music discovery… it’s what The Progressive Tracks Show is all about. And isn’t that why we started listening to progressive rock in the first place? This week we’ll explore some artists and tracks never before played on the show.
Take time to relax, put on some headphones, and immerse yourself in some quality progressive rock. It may well be the best part of your day.
Remember, you can access any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are well over 100 now!).
– Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
Email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org (Comments are always welcome)
- El Tubo Elastico – “Ingravido” from Impala on Independent
- Evenflow – “Creation” from Old Town on Bad Elephant Music
- The Hypersonic Factor – “Veils in the Serpent Wind” from Inventions of Diffusion on Independent
- Electric Asturias – “Castle in the Mist” from Fractals on Asturias
- Iron Kim Style – “Mean Streets of Pyongyang” from Iron Kim Style on MoonJune
- Ángel Ontalva & Vespero – “Ziphius” from Carta Marina on VMS
- The Hypersonic Factor – “The Return” from Inventions of Diffusion on Independent
- The Kentish Spires – “Spirit of the Skies” from The Last Harvest on Independent
- Electric Asturias – “Moondawn” from Fractals on Asturias
- Evenflow – “That’s What You Do” from Old Town on Bad Elephant Music
- El Tubo Elastico – “La Avispoteca” from Impala on Independent
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
P.S. You can skip looking for these posts each week by subscribing to the podcast below!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |