Progressive Tracks Show #239 (Russian & Ukrainian Prog), originally broadcast on Friday, December 8, 2017, is now available to download or listen to anytime you desire.
Russia…. Ukraine… both have influenced recent events in the United States. But in addition to all the headlines, both countries have influenced our progressive rock listening habits due to the abundance of talent residing within their borders. So this week we’ll explore some of these countries’ finest.
- Vespero – “Isidore’s Dance” from Shum-Shir on Tonzonen Records
- Obiymy Doschu – “Остання мить” from Сон on Obiymy Doschu
- Whalephant – “Windrose” from Kamma on Independent
- Disen Gage – “Landing” from …The Reverse May Be True on Disen Gage
- Ole Lukkoye – “Sleepy Herbs” from Petroglyphs on Trail Records
- The Gourishankar- “Moon7” from 2nd Hands on Unicorn Digital
- Rada & Ternovnik (Rada & The Blackthorn) – “Interlude” from Tripwave
- Krobak – “A Song for Lovers” from Single on Independent
- Polska Radio One – “The Fractalized Sky” from Cosmos Inside on Trail Records
- iamthemorning -“Harmony” from Lighthouse on Kscope
- Karfagan – “Foreign Land” from Messages From Afar: First Contact on Caerllysi Music
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack