The Progressive Tracks Show #233 (Descent Into Madness… A Halloween Tale), originally broadcast on Friday, October 27, 2017, is now available to download or listen to anytime you desire.
Not just Halloween music… but music that tells a Halloween story about someone you may know quite well. This is one to really listen to with the lights off… just make sure to come back to reality after the final track!
- Kingbathmat – “Fantastic Freak Show Carnival” composed by John Bassett from Fantastic Freak Show Carnival on Stereohead Records
- Jono – “Man of Misery” from Silence on Jono Music
- Sonus Umbra – “Doppelganger” from Snapshots from Limbo on Moonchild
- Major Parkinson – “Beaks of Benevola” from Twilight Cinema on Degaton Records
- Jason Rubenstein – “Frankenstein On the Red Line” from New Metal from Old Boxes on Tonecluster Music
- Major Parkinson – “Sanity Fair” from Major Parkinson on Degaton Records
- Chelsea Wolfe – “Carrion Flowers” from Abyss on Sargent House
- Corvus Stone – “Scary Movie Too” from Corvus Stone Unscrewed on Corvus Stone
- Gideon Freudmann – “Escape to the Asylum” from The Cabinet of Dr Caligari on Octagon Records
- Midday Veil – “Universes” from This Wilderness on Beyond Beyond is Beyond Records
- Human Ottoman – “Demon Yard Sale” from Power Baby on Independent
- Halloween – Le Proces (The Trial) from Merlin on Musea
- Subrosa – “The Usher’ from More Constant Than The Stars on Independent
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack