This week on Prog-Watch my special guest is Simon Godfrey of Tinyfish, Valdez & Shineback! Hear some of my chat with the always-entertaining Simon, plus music from all of his bands, including several from the new Shineback album “Dial”!
540: In Conversation with Simon Godfrey of Shineback and Valdez
Next week: Martin Barre of Jethro Tull fame!
Things are a little ‘off’ this week: I’ll be playing lots of new music this week, but there will be no theme.
Anyway, I’m pretty sure there’s no theme.
But you might be able to conjure up a theme… if you try hard enough.
Theme or not… be sure to take some time to relax, put on some headphones, and immerse yourself in some quality progressive rock. It may well be the best part of your day.
Because the days are still long: Remember, you can steam/download this, and any of the 113 previous editions of The Progressive Tracks Show broadcast on Progzilla Radio, any time you want at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks.
– Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
Email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org (Comments are always welcome)
- So Far As I Know – “The Conqueror” from Fragments: Disclosure on Independent
- The Blue Prison – “Alchemist” from Alchemist on Independent
- Chemical Clock – “Shadow Self” from Plastic World on Independent
- Lovely Little Girls – “Delicate Moisture” from Glistening Vivid Splash on Skin Graft Records
- Zevious – “Smear Campaign” from Lowlands on Nefarious Industries
- Shineback – “Lies and Consequences” from Dial on Bad Elephant Music
- Alco Frisbass – “La Danse Du Pantin” from Alco Fisbass on Fading Records
- Comus – “The Prisoner” from First Utterance on Dawn Records
- Adam Holzman – “I Told You So” from Truth Decay on Big Fun Productions
- 3.2 – “Our Bond” from The Rules Have Changed on Frontiers Music SRL
- Chemical Clock – “Donut Cat” from Plastic World on Independent
- Lovely Little Girls – “Cavernous Cryptic Structures” from Glistening Vivid Splash on Skin Graft Records
- Zevious – “Ritual Based Symmetries” from Lowlands on Nefarious Industries
- Shineback – “Me vs. Me” from Dial on Bad Elephant Music
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
P.S. You can skip looking for these posts each week by subscribing to the podcast below!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |