I was at the helm again for last week’s 101 Dimensions and I plotted an interesting journey for us! This was the itinerary:
1. Pete Townshend – Who Are You (from the album The Lifehouse Chronicles, 2000); Catsnatch; Body Language; and Baroque Ippanese (from the album Scooped, 1995)
2. Jean-Michel Jarre – Electric Flesh; and Skin Paradox (from the album Geometry Of Love, 2003)
3. The Orb (featuring David Gilmour) – Metallic Side (from the album Metallic Spheres, 2010)
4. The Fragile Fate (featuring Rupert Greenall, Jerry Marotta, and Eric Taylor) – Bell-Like; Configuration; Rolled Over; Large Rooms; and The Lost Toy Piano (from the album Lilliam Ocean, 2015
5. Glass Hammer – Twilight On Longview (from the album On To Evermore, 1998)
6. Kitaro – Mysterious Encounter; Sundance; The Field; and The Light Of The Spirit (from the album The Light Of The Spirit, 1987)
If you missed it last weekend, I hope you will join me for the podcast!
Until next time, Prog On!
101 Dimensions – August 2018-1