The Progressive Tracks Show #231 (In A ProgTracks Mood), originally broadcast on Friday, October 13, 2017, is now available to download or listen to anytime you desire.
After being challenged by a listener to ‘lighten up’, dump the gloom, and become more cheerful… I do my best, while playing some independent artists, new music, and another Golden Tracks album that is turning 50.
Listen in to see if I can actually do it!
- Anathema – “32.63N 117.14W” from The Optimist on Kscope
- Anathema – “Leaving it Behind” from The Optimist on Kscope
- Dixie Dregs – “Travel Tunes” from What If on PCLC Capricorn
- The Nice – “Flower King of Flies” from The Thoughts of Emerlist Davjack on Charly Records
- Protean Collective – “Myopic” from Collapse on Protean Collective.
- Nevesis – “Mind Control” from Pink Magnet Masters on 672225 Records DK
- The Knells – “Sub Rosa” from Knells II on New Amsterdam
- The Nice – “Dawn” from The Thoughts of Emerlist Davjack on Charly Records
- Trojan Horse – “The Shapes” from Fukushima Surfer Boys on Bad Elephant Music
- Kalle Vilpuu – “Anomalies” from Silver Lining on Guitar Laboratory
- Lines in the Sky – “Ocean” from Parallel Travel on Faster Steps Records
- Protean Collective – “Shadows” from Collapse on Protean Collective
- Kalle Vilpuu – “Trappings” from Silver Lining on Guitar Laboratory
- The Nice – “Rondo” from The Thoughts of Emerlist Davjack on Charly Records
- Lines in the Sky – “Element 115” from Parallel Travel on Faster Steps Records
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack