If you missed this week’s Prog-Watch, you can still listen at Progwatch.com
This week’s program is loaded with a plethora of great Progressive Rock for your listening pleasure! We’ll hear from Mothertongue, Ryan Parmenter, Klaatu, Umphrey’s McGee, Marco Ragni, the Strawbs, Zombie Picnic, It Bites, Pinn Dropp and StuckFish! We’ll also be checking in with our friend Dr. Rob Fisher for another fantastic voyage of Progressive Discovery featuring music from Liquid Tension Experiment and the Canadian band Intervals!
512: Variety + Intervals on Progressive Discoveries
Progressive Tracks Show #251 (New 2018 Prog), originally broadcast on Friday, March 2, 2018, is now available to download or listen to anytime you desire.
Artists have been creating while we’ve been busy with other things… so it’s time to get back to presenting (and discovering) some of the great new music of this year!
Now I know this absolutely aligns with your New Years resolution to listen to more progressive rock, so make time to listen to this podcast and experience some music I think you’ll like.
- Jambinai – “Time of Extinction” from Differance on Bella Union
- Adam Holzman – “Ectoplasm” from Truth Decay on Big Fun Productions
- The Nice – “Intermezzo (from the Karelia Suite)” from Ars Longa Vita Brevis on Castle Communications
- Ryan Parmenter – “Please Don’t Hurt Us” from One Of A Different Color on Split Difference Records
- Mothertongue – “It’s Getting Weird” from Where The Moonlight Snows on Bad Elephant Music
- En Tsfauna – “Shatter Your Limits” from Shatter Your Limits on Independent
- Hago – “Gefilte Kebab” from Hago on Independent
- Adam Holzman – “Morphine Lollipop” from Truth Decay on Big Fun Productions
- Ryan Parmenter – “One Of A Different Color” from One Of A Different Color on Split Difference Records
- Hago – “Alpha Centauri” from Hago on Independent
- Mothertongue – “Mal de Mer” from Where The Moonlight Snows on Bad Elephant Music
- The Nice – “Don Edito El Gruva” from Ars Longa Vita Brevis on Castle Communications
- The Nice – “Ars Longa Vita Brevis: Symphony For Group and Orchestra” from Ars Longa Vita Brevis on Castle Communications
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |