THE PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #307
(Enter… The Artist)
Being a source of inspiration for others isn’t easy. Those with the innate talent for seeing the world in a different way are, themselves, different. And that doesn’t always fit in so well with what the rest of ‘the sleepers’ consider as the norm.
This week we’ll explore the necessary, but uncommon role of The Artist, with another think-for-yourself theme show. NOTE: This show is dedicated to an artist (and DJ) at KPTZ whose inspiration was lost to us recently.
Remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are 146 now!).
- Amalgam Effect – “Sketches I-II: Making Them Feel/Success? (Moreoverture)” from Sketches on 724989 Records DK (2019)
- Mind Beams – “Step” from Crone – EP on Sun Breaks (2019)
- No Man’s Valley – “Outside The Dream” from Outside The Dream on Chononaut Records (2019)
- Messa – “The Seer” from Feast For Water on Aural Music (2018)
- GRICE – “Hardest To Reach” from One Thousand Birds on Hungersleep Records (2019)
- Cathedral – “Gong” from Stained Glass Stories on Syn-Phonic (1978)
- Cathedral – “The Lake” from The Bridge on Musea (2008)
- Devin Townsend – “Evermore” from Empath on InsideOutMusic (2019)
- Amalgam Effect – “Sketches XI-XII: But A Beast/I Will” from Sketches on 724989 Records DK (2019)
- Solvents – “Leave The Devil At The Bar” from Leave The Devil At The Bar – Single on Independent
- Messa – “Naunet” from Feast For Water on Aural Music (2018)
- Messa – “Snakeskin Drape” from Feast For Water on Aural Music (2018)
- Mind Beams – “Amygdala Mandala” from Crone – EP on Sun Breaks (2019)
- No Man’s Valley – “Murder Ballad” from Outside The Dream on Tononzen Records (2019)
- Karfagen – “Incantation (part 1)” from Echoes From Within Dragon Island on Chrononaut Records (2019)
- Karfagen – “Incantation (part 2)” from Echoes From Within Dragon Island on Chrononaut Records (2019)
If you have comments or suggestions for show topics/ music (always welcome), feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
P.S. You can skip looking for these posts each week by subscribing to the podcast below!