THE PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #290
(The State of New Music – 2018)
What is the state of the world as we reach the end of 2018?
Let’s just say it’s ‘fuzzy’.
But (attempting to remain in my ‘box’), I can definitely say that 2018 has been a ‘very very good’ year for Progressive Rock. So much so, that there’s still a lot out there that we’ve just not been able to air.
So this week is an attempt to ‘catch up’ on some of the amazing music that has been released this year.
Remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are 129 now!).
- Sonora Sunrise – “Welcome To Sand Land” from The Route Through The Canyon on Trail Records
- Troot – “Dance Elena” from Constance and the Waiting on Troot
- Robert J. Zimmer? – “6//7” from Robert J. Zimmer? on 1015602 Records DK
- Velcrocranes – “Hold Your Breath” from Afterlife – Single on Velcrocranes
- The Re-Stoned – “Chromagnetic Stomp” from Ram’s Head on Oak Island
- Methexis – “TOPOS 1” from TOPOS on Independent
- Troot – “Venice of the Sky” from Constance and the Waiting on Troot
- Velcrocranes – “Afterlife” from Afterlife – Single on Velcrocranes
- Robert J. Zimmer? – “Haute Garbage” from Robert J. Zimmer? on 1015602 Records DK
- The Re-Stoned – “Dune Surfer” from Ram’s Head on Oak Island
If you have comments or suggestions for show topics/ music (always welcome), feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
P.S. You can skip looking for these posts each week by subscribing to the podcast below!