Being a DJ is similar to being a bartender in some ways… and this week I’m serving up a tasty mix of what you need to hear. C’mon in… pull up a stool, and stay a while. Just don’t stiff me on the bill, OK? ;o)
As the days get shorter, it’s time to put on some headphones and immerse yourself in some quality progressive rock.
Remember, you can stream/download this, and any of the 119 previous editions of The Progressive Tracks Show broadcast on Progzilla Radio, any time you want at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks.
Email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org (Comments are always welcome)
– Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
- MetaQuorum – “Witchcraft Jazz” from Witchcraft Jazz on MetaQuorum
- Star Period Star – “When Where Exceeds What” from Daylight Spending Time on Independent
- Catu Kuá – “Ojos que no ven” from Que Vengan los Pájaros on Viajero Inmovil Records
- Axon-Neuron – “Machina” from Dreamstate on Axon-Neuron
- Mark Rowen – “Love Is Like A Rock” from Radiance on Independent
- Deep Energy Orchestra – “Mysterious World” from Playing with Fire on 7d Media
- Andrew Keeling and Otherworld – “Like Sandy Denny” from My Red Book on Spaceward
- Larval – “When Bullet Meets Flesh” from Obedience on Cuneiform
- Phideaux – “Inquisitor” from Infernal on Bloodfish Media
- Star Period Star – “The Pragmatist” from Daylight Spending Time on Independent
- Deep Energy Orchestra – “The Return” from Playing with Fire on 7d Media
- Catu Kuá – “Voz Madre” from Que Vengan los Pájaros on Viajero Inmovil Records
- MetaQuorum – “Chicken & Egg” from Witchcraft Jazz on MetaQuorum
- Andrew Keeling and Otherworld – “Thanatos” from My Red Book on Spaceward
- Mark Rowen – “Time To Leave” from Radiance on Independent
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
P.S. You can skip looking for these posts each week by subscribing to the podcast below!