Progressive Tracks Show #265 (Discoveries), originally broadcast on Saturday, June 16, 2018, is now available to download or listen to anytime you desire.
This week we’ll do a musical exploration of the most sobering statistic of the millennium.
AND… there’s the premiere (yes, another premiere!) of a wild and wonderful epic track thrown in for good measure.
Remember… I warned you!
Remember, you can access any previous edition of The Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks.
- Kavus Torabi – “Radio To Their World” from Solar Divination on Believers Roast
- Ange – “L’autre est plus précieux que le temps” from Heureux ! on Art Disto
- Blumen – “Squall (feat. Joey Izzo)” from Mangata – EP on blumenmusic
- Moloch – “Il giardino dell’anima (ft. Emiliano Vernizzi)” from Il Vangelo di Moloch on Moloch
- Phideaux – “Rainboy” from The Great Leap on Bloodfish Media
- Juzz – “Dead Water” from Juzz on Juzz
- Echo Tail – “Beauty In Denial” from Beauty In Denial on Echo Tail
- Koenjihyakkei – “Djebelaki Zomn” from Dhorimvishka on Skin Graft Records
- Blumen – “Murk” from Mangata – EP on blumenmusic
- Vitral – “(…Entre las hojas)” from Asíntota on Vitral
- Echo Tail – “Chimera” from Beauty In Denial on Echo Tail
- How Far To Hitchin – “Helpless” from Easy Targets on Independent
- Juzz – “Rathenow Towers” from Juzz on Juzz
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
P.S. You can skip looking for these posts each week by subscribing to the podcast below!