Tons of tasty tunes abound on this week’s Prog-Watch! Prick up your ears to hear great stuff from Jakko Jakszyk, Anèma, Jim Griffin, Antony Kalugin, Laura Piazzai, IT, Gandalf’s Fist, Potter’s Daughter, Circu5, Logos, Dyble/Longdon, and Tiger Moth Tales!
The Progressive Tracks Show #213 (Gone Five Weeks… Nothing’s Changed), originally broadcast on Friday June 2, 2017, is now available to download or listen to any time you desire.
SeaProg 2017 is over. A great time was had by all. But now there’s a backlog of great new music to play. Problem? Did I say anything about a problem?
- It– “Power” from We’re All in This Together on Progressive Gears Records
- Jhimm– “One Of Us” composed by Jason Himmelberger from The Golden Age of Nothing on Independent
- Gentle Knife– “Prelude Incipit” from Clock Unwound on Just For Kicks Music
- Gentle Knife– “Clock Unwound” from Clock Unwound on Just For Kicks Music
- Scale the Summit– “Dream12” from IN a World of Fear on Scale The Summit
- Miriodor– “Passage Secret” from Signal 9 on Cuneiform Records
- It– “Revolution” from We’re All in This Together on Progressive Gears Records
- Gentle Knife– “Plans Askew” from Clock Unwound on Just For Kicks Music
- Jhimm– “Dark Side Of The Girl” composed by Jason Himmelberger from The Golden Age of Nothing on Independent
- Kikagaku Moyo– “Streets of Calcutta” from Forest Of Lost Children on Beyond Beyond Is Beyond Records
- Kikagaku Moyo– “Green Sugar” from House In The Tall Grass on Independent
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
Podcast: Play in new window | Download