This week on Prog-Watch there’s more great new prog rock from How Far To Hitchin’, Klone, Steve Hackett and the Genesis Revisited Band and Orchestra, the Earthling Society, and Richard Henshall (of Haken)! Also, some classic music from Joe Walsh, and Port Noir on Progressive Discoveries with Dr. Rob Fisher!
642: Variety + Port Noir on Progressive Discoveries
Progressive Tracks Show #265 (Discoveries), originally broadcast on Saturday, June 16, 2018, is now available to download or listen to anytime you desire.
This week we’ll do a musical exploration of the most sobering statistic of the millennium.
AND… there’s the premiere (yes, another premiere!) of a wild and wonderful epic track thrown in for good measure.
Remember… I warned you!
Remember, you can access any previous edition of The Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks.
- Kavus Torabi – “Radio To Their World” from Solar Divination on Believers Roast
- Ange – “L’autre est plus précieux que le temps” from Heureux ! on Art Disto
- Blumen – “Squall (feat. Joey Izzo)” from Mangata – EP on blumenmusic
- Moloch – “Il giardino dell’anima (ft. Emiliano Vernizzi)” from Il Vangelo di Moloch on Moloch
- Phideaux – “Rainboy” from The Great Leap on Bloodfish Media
- Juzz – “Dead Water” from Juzz on Juzz
- Echo Tail – “Beauty In Denial” from Beauty In Denial on Echo Tail
- Koenjihyakkei – “Djebelaki Zomn” from Dhorimvishka on Skin Graft Records
- Blumen – “Murk” from Mangata – EP on blumenmusic
- Vitral – “(…Entre las hojas)” from Asíntota on Vitral
- Echo Tail – “Chimera” from Beauty In Denial on Echo Tail
- How Far To Hitchin – “Helpless” from Easy Targets on Independent
- Juzz – “Rathenow Towers” from Juzz on Juzz
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
P.S. You can skip looking for these posts each week by subscribing to the podcast below!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
This week on Prog-Watch: another great show of mostly new stuff! We’ll hear from The Tangent, How Far To Hitchin’, Big Big Train, Cosmograf, Nad Sylvan, Karmamoi, Aisles, and Karibow! Plus, our friend and resident reviewer, Dr. Rob Fisher, will take us on another trip of Progressive Discovery with the intense new solo album by Bjørn Riis, of the Norwegian band Airbag!
438: (Almost) ALL NEW Variety