The Progressive Tracks Show #330 (It’s A Tough Business, This Prog)
NOTE: WORLD PREMIERE SONG on this week’s show!
Progressive Rock artists face a myriad of obstacles in creating the music we listeners love and enjoy. This week we’ll hear some of this absolutely stellar music… while I point out some things that make it seem like I understand their struggles (even though I can’t play a note). Oh well, at least the music will be stellar, including that world premiere from one of Zeuhl’s greatest artists!
And remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are over 165 podcasts now!).
- PRoPoRTIoNS – “Pangaea” from Visions From A Distant Past on Proportions (2019)
- Akinetón Retard – “Abisinia” from Abisinia – Single on Independent (2018)
- Emmett Elvin – ‘I Know Nothing” from The End of Music on Bad Elephant Records (2019)
- Tool – “Pneuma” from Fear Inoculum on RCA Records Label (2019)
- Earthling Society – “Aiwass” from England Have My Bones on 4Zero Records (2014)
- Godspeed You! Black Emperor – “Bosses Hang” from Luciferian Towers on Constellation (2017)
- Koenjihyakkei 高円寺百景 – “Rattims Friezz (Live 2005) from Angherr Shisspa (Revisited) on SKiN GRAFT Records (2019) NOTE: World Premiere Track!
- PRoPoRTIoNS – “Seagull’s Call” from Visions From A Distant Past on Proportions (2019)
- Emmett Elvin – “Wilson‘s Demise” from The End of Music on Bad Elephant Records (2019)
- Akinetón Retard – “Copenhaguen Schtorba” from Akinetón Retard on Triangel Records (2001)
If you have comments or suggestions for show topics/ music (always welcome), feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org