Progressive Tracks Show #268 (Suffer The Children), originally broadcast on Saturday, June 30, 2018, is now available to download or listen to anytime you desire.
For Independence Day: Another current events theme show this week… designed with great tunes to make you think. But what you think is up to you… not me. After all, it’s still a free country, right?
Remember, you can access any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are well over 100 now!).
– Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
Email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org (Comments are always welcome)
- Flaming Row – “Do You Like Country Grandpa ?” from Elinoire on Progressive Promotion Records
- Mahavishnu Orchestra – “Open Country Joy” from Birds Of Fire on Columbia
- Cabezas De Cera – “Migrante (Parte 1)” from Hermandad on Fonarte Latino, S.A. de C.V.
- Cabezas De Cera – “Migrante (Parte 2)” from Hermandad on Fonarte Latino, S.A. de C.V.
- Sleepy Sun – “Freedom Line” from Fever on ATP/Recordings
- Genesis – “Man of Our Times” from Duke (Remastered) [Bonus Video Version] on Rhino Atlantic
- Brand X – “Dance of the Illegal Aliens” from Product on Charisma
- The Flower Kings – “Kingdom of Lies” from Stardust We Are on InsideOutMusic
- Trojan Horse – “Laces and Racists” from Trojan Horse (Redux) on Bad Elephant Music
- Phi – “Children of the Rain” from Cycles on Gentle Art Of Music
- Zero Times Everything – “And Now This…” from Sonic Cinema on 7d Media
- Circuline – “America” from Circulive:: Majestik on Circuline Music LLC
- IT – “The Path of Least Resistance” from We’re All In This Together on Progressive Gears
- Bone Cave Ballet – “Repression’s Estate” from Will O’ The Waves on Independent
- The Myrrors – “Somos La Resistencia” from Hasta la Victoria on Beyond Beyond Is Beyond
- Glass Hammer – “The Conflict” from On To Evermore on Arion Records
- Genesis – “It’s Gonna Get Better” from Genesis on Rhino
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
P.S. You can skip looking for these posts each week by subscribing to the podcast below!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
This week on Prog-Watch I have a themed special called “Shine A Little Light”…all the songs have the word “Light” in the title. Can you guess what I will be playing? Here are the artists: Transatlantic, Glass Hammer, Ian Anderson, David Gilmour, Conspiracy, Iona, Rocket Scientists, Rush, Willowglass, Black Bonzo, Subsignal, Yes, IO Earth and Genesis. A nice and diverse list, right?
443: Shine A Little Light
If you missed this week’s Prog-Watch, you can still listen HERE
This week’s show is a variety program with lots of great stuff from David Gilmour, Toto, Ultranova, Glass Hammer, Pendragon, Unifaun, Black Bonzo, Tim Bowness, Procul Harum, and Machines Dream! Plus a great edition of Progressive Discoveries with Dr. Rob Fisher and the German band Blind Ego!