The Progressive Tracks Show #227 (Impending Doom), originally broadcast on Friday, September 8, 2017, is now available to download or listen to anytime you desire.
So can I have a show of hands… who’s getting nervous about everything that’s going on in the world right now? Hmmm… seems quite a few of us are feeling uneasy these days. But what do they say? The best way is to face your fears head on, I believe.
This week we’ll listen to some possibilities set to music. While that’s not quite head on, that’s plenty close for me right now. :o|
- MoeTar “Dystopian Fiction” from Entropy of the Century on Magna Carta
- The Plastic Cloud “Civilization Machine” from The Plastic Cloudon Pacemaker / Fontana North
- Curtis Basque “Requiem” from Curtis Basque on Independent
- Zaedyus “Duelo de Facones” from Stories from the End of the World on 598320 Records DK
- Zaedyus “The Lamp of Mandinga” from Stories from the End of the World on 598320 Records DK
- Wucan “King Korea” from Sow the Wind on Hänsel&Gretel
- Thumpermonkey “Tzizimime” from Electricity – EP on Rockosmos
- Equally Stupid “Politician’s Nightmare” from Escape from the Unhappy Society on Eclipse Music
- Braindance “Dystopia” from Master of Disguise on Dr. Music Record
- Muse “Butterflies and Hurricanes” from Absolution on Warner Bros.
- Jeavestone “Furute Shock” from 1+1=Ok on Nordic Notes
- Half Past Four “Rabbit” from Rabbit In the Vestibule on Half Past Four
- Epica “Fight Your Demons” from The Solace System on Nuclear Blast
- Leon Alvarado – “Preface” from The Future Left Behind on MRR
- Leon Alvarado – “Launch Overture” from The Future Left Behind on MRR
- Leon Alvarado – “A Silver Lining” from The Future Left Behind on MRR
- Leon Alvarado – “The Star Seekers” from The Future Left Behind on MRR
- Equally Stupid “Legacy to the Children of the 21st Century” from Escape from the Unhappy Society on Eclipse Music
- Zaedyus “(Tecka) The Door To…The Alerces Shire” from Stories from the End of the World on 598320 Records DK
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack