THE PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #312 (SeaProg 2019 Festival Preview #3)
The Seattle Festival of Avant and Progressive Rock (SeaProg) will hold its sixth event June 7th – 9th at the Columbia City Theater, with an amazing bill of unique artists.
The Progressive Tracks Show is proud to once again be the voice of SeaProg on the airwaves, and will host a half-dozen shows featuring SeaProg artists!
This THIRD week will feature two Prog heavyweights who have “the touch”.
Warning: Hearing these SeaProg shows will entice you to spend your money getting to Seattle in order to attend this amazing event. Listen intently, but responsibly!
Additional information can be found at www.seaprogfest.org
Remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are over 150 now!).
- Tuner – “So High” from Pole on Unsung Records (2007)
- Security Project – “Fly On A Windshield” from Slowburn on 7d Media (2019)
- Markus Reuter String Quartet – “Boon” from Heartland on Solaire Records (2019)
- King Crimson – “FraKctured” from The ConstruKction of Light on DGM (2000)
- Stick Men – “Blacklight (First Show)” from Midori on Stick Men Records (2015)
- Trey Gunn – “Thick and Thorny (feat. Quodia)” from I’ll Tell What I Saw on 7d Media (2010)
- Security Project – “Slowburn” from Slowburn on 7d Media (2019)
- Tuner – “11-11” from Pole on Unsung Records (2007)
- The Trey Gunn Band – “The Joy of Molybedenum” from The Joy of Molybedenum on 7d Media (2000)
- Xavi Reija feat. Tony Levin, Markus Reuter, Dusan Jevtovic – “From Darkness” from The Sound of the Earth on MoonJune Records (2019)
- Deep Energy Orchestra – “The Return” from Playing with Fire on 7d Media (2019)
- centrozoon – “The Cult of Bibbiboo” from Fool of Music on MoonJune Records (2016)
If you have comments or suggestions for show topics/ music (always welcome), feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org