Progressive Tracks Show #388 (The Halloween/Election Spirit 2020)
Not only is it Halloween, but it’s Halloween during a pandemic.
Not only is there an important election, but there’s an important election during a pandemic.
It’s a scary time… so let’s embrace our reality with some appropriate tuneage, shall we?
- Adrian Tabacaru – “Antithesis” from Lucifer – A Rock Opera on Independent (2020)
- Manfred Mann’s Earth Band – “Spirits in the Night” from Nightingales & Bombers on Cohesion (1975)
- Miriodor – “The Ghost of M.C. Escher” from Mekano on Cuneiform Records (2001)
- The ILK – “A Ghost Story For Summer” from The New Dark Age on Melotron Records (2015)
- Just War Theory – “Ghost Town” from The Tyranny of Shrouds on Just War Theory (2018)
- Subrosa – “Ghosts of a Dead Empire” from More Constant Than The Gods on Profound Lore (2013)
- The Pneumatic Transit – “Apparition of Rosalyn” from Concerto For Double Moon on The Pneumatic Transit (2015)
- TriPod – “Ghost” from TriPod on MoonJune Records (2003)
- Sleepytime Gorilla Museum – “Sleepytime (Spirit is a Bone)” from Grand Opening and Closing on Seeland (2001)
- CHOCOLAT – “Koyaanisqatsi (Apparition)” from Retrouver Looloo on Beyond Beyond is Beyond (2016)
- Mastodon – “Ghost Of Karelia” from Crack The Skye on Reprise (2008)
- Valerinne – “The Only Ghost I Ever Saw” from Arborescent on Independent (2013)
- Markus Reuter Oculus – “Solve et Coagula (Ghost I)” from Nothing is Sacred on MoonJune Records (2020)
- Anekdoten – “Until All The Ghosts Are Gone” from Until All The Ghosts Are Gone on Virtalevy (2015)
Feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
And remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are over 220 podcasts now!).
Most importantly, SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST below, so you’ll have it delivered to your fingertips weekly! ˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅