PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #323 (Get Out and LIVE a Little)
Listening to music at home or with friends is certainly a relaxing pastime. But nothing compares to seeing artists at their best in a live setting.
There are plenty of great artists on tour who are coming to Seattle (and nearby areas) that we’ll explore this week. Grab your personal calendar, tune in, and book your musical entertainment for the rest of 2019.
Go on… get out and LIVE a little!
And remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are over 160 now!).
- Pigs On The Wing – “Sheep” from Live Recording on Independent
- Steve Hackett – “Every Day” from Wuthering Nights: Live in Birmingham on InsideOutMusic (2018)
- Goblin – “School at Night” from Austinato – Live in Austin, Texas on Back to the Fudda (2016)
- Goblin – “Profundo Rosso” from Austinato – Live in Austin, Texas on Back to the Fudda (2016)
- Aunt Mary – “Stop Your Wishful Thinking” from Barbed Wire Waves (Live) – EP on Pan Records (2009)
- Adrian Belew – “E” from Live at Rockpalast Forum, Leverkusen on Repertoire Records (2015)
- Rick Wakeman – “Jane Seymour” from Out of the Blue on Mundo Records (2011)
- KINDO – “Human Convention” from Happy However After on VAA/Kindo (2018)
- Human Ottoman – “Doe Toe” from Rampage On Independent (2019)
- The Sheen – “Rob Magill & The Sheen A” from Thud – EP on 936986 Records DK (2019)
- Pigs On The Wing – “Great Gig In The Sky” from Live Recording on Independent
- Marbin – “Messy Mark” from Alabama Sock Party (bootleg) on Independent (2019)
- Black Mountain – “High Rise” from Destroyer on Jagjaguwar (2019)
- Amorphis – “Her Alone” from An Evening With Friends at Huvila on Nuclear Blast (2017)
- The Pineapple Thief – “Nothing At Best” from Where We Stood on Kscope (2017)
If you have comments or suggestions for show topics/ music (always welcome), feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org