Progressive Tracks Show #380 (Labor Day… but is anybody really laboring?)
This is the strangest Labor Day Weekend ever… especially if you’re used to playing or listening to live music. So this week it’s all live tracks to provide some sense of normalcy.
- Rush – “What You’re Doing/Working Man” from R40 Live on Anthem Entertainment (2015)
- Jane Getter Premonition – “Transparent” from On Tour on Big Fun Records (2017)
- Vasil Hadzimanov Band – “Zulu” from Alive on Croatia Records (2016)
- Circuline – “Stereotypes” from CircuLive NewView on Independent (2020)
- Glass – “Set One (Give The Man A Hand/Dedicated to Mike/Astral/The Border/Crossing)” from Live at Progman Cometh on Musea (2007)
- Hamster Theatre – “Bug 2: History of the United States of America” from The Public Execution of Mr. Personality/Quasi Day Room – Live at the Moore Theatre on Cuneiform Records (2006)
- Face Ditch – “Alternative Values” from In the Interim on Build a Buzz Records & Books (2020)
- Slivovitz – “Negative Creep” from Liver on MoonJune Records (2018)
- French TV – “Look at the Bears! Look at the Bears! Look at the Bears!” from Stories Without Fingerprints on Pretentious Dinosaur Productions (2020)
- Red Kite – “You Don’t Know, You Don’t Know” from Red Kite on RareNoise Records (2019)
Feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
And remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are over 200 podcasts now!).
Most importantly, SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST below, so you’ll have it delivered to your fingertips weekly! ˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅