Progressive Tracks Show #372 (The Prog Continues…)
This week we’ll explore some (mostly) new music with which you may not be familiar.
Discovery: It’s what we do here at The Progressive Tracks Show!
- Bruford Levin Upper Extremities – “Cracking The Midnight Glass” from Bruford Levin Upper Extremities on Papa Bear Records (1998)
- SONAR with David Torn – “Tranceportation” from Tranceportation, Vol. 2 on RareNoise Records (2020)
- Ángel Ontalva & Vespero – “Horrenda Charybdis Near Lofoten” from Live at the Astrakhan State Theater of Opera and Ballet on OctoberXart Records (2020)
- Phaneronaut – “Herrinerringen ann de Metro” from Naer het leven on Independent (2020)
- Aton Five – “Woods Made of Stone” from Childhood’s End on R.A.I.G. Records (2020)
- Rick Wakeman – “Valles Marinaris” from The Red Planet on R&D Records (2020)
- Ángel Ontalva & Vespero – “Eyes in the Mirror” from Live at the Astrakhan State Theater of Opera and Ballet on OctoberXart Records (2020)
- Phil Lively – “Are Friends Electric?” from Are Friends Electric – Single on Independent (2020)
- TEAR (Mark Wingfield and Markus Reuter) – “Colossus on a Landscape” from Mesmerium on Independent (2020)
If you have comments or suggestions for show topics/ music (always welcome), feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
And remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are over 200 podcasts now!).
Most importantly, SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST below, so you’ll have it delivered to your fingertips weekly! ˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅