Progressive Tracks Show #367 (2020 SeaProg-ish Festival #3)
Sadly, the 2020 SeaProg Festival has been cancelled due to COVID-19. But that doesn’t mean we can’t get acquainted with some of the artists who were scheduled to play for us.
This week it’s on of the best guitarists in the business, her all-star band, and other notable artists who have performed at previous SeaProg festivals.
- Upwell – “In a Handbasket” from In Through The Outro on Upwell (2015)
- Zero Times Everything – “Third Uncle” from Sound of Music on Independent (2020)
- Jane Getter – “Inversion Layer” from Three on Big Fun Productions (2012)
- Jane Getter Premonition – “Diversion” from On Tour on Big Fun Productions (2017)
- Jane Getter Premonition – “Surprised” from On Tour on Big Fun Productions (2017)
- Jane Getter Premonition – “Train Man” from On on Madfish Music (2015)
- Cabezas De Cera – “Caravana” from Cabezas De Cera on Fonarte Latino, SA de CV (2000)
- Jane Getter Premonition – “Logan (Would’ve Sounded Good On This)” from On on Madfish Music (2015)
- Inner Ear Brigade – “25 Miles to Freedom” from Rainbro on AltrOck Productions (2012)
- Jane Getter Premonition – “Somewhere Jam” from On Tour on Big Fun Productions (2017)
If you have comments or suggestions for show topics/ music (always welcome), feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
And remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are over 200 podcasts now!).
Most importantly, SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST below, so you’ll have it delivered to your fingertips weekly! ˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅