Progressive Tracks Show #366 (2020 SeaProg-ish Festival #2)
Sadly, the 2020 SeaProg Festival has been cancelled due to COVID-19. But that doesn’t mean we can’t get acquainted with some of the artists who were scheduled to play for us.
This week it’s Yaroslav Borisov and his Russian electro-chamber group HAPPY55 (among other projects). And we’ll also feature other notable artists who have performed at previous SeaProg festivals.
- Monkeybat – “Snapdragon” from Springtime Love on MonkeyBat Music (2012)
- Operation ID – “Empty Space” from Legs on Table &Chairs (2011)
- HAPPY55 – “Precise Time” from Точное время / (Precise Time) on SUCH (2018)
- HAPPY55 – “Толк (Sense)” from Точное время / (Precise Time) on SUCH (2018)
- HAPPY55 – “Восемь (Eight)” on Волшебное слово / (Magic Word) on Independent (2013)
- HAPPY55 – “То, что случилось / (What Happened)” on Волшебное слово / (Magic Word) on Independent (2013)
- miRthkon – “Johnny Yenn” from The Illusion of Joy on MIRTHKON Music (2006)
- Miriodor– “Forêt dense” from Parade on Cuneiform (2005)
- Abstractor – “Макарий / (Macarius)” from Абстрактор / (Abstractor) on SUCH (2018)
- HAPPY55 – “First Ray of the Sun” from СЧАСТЛИВЫЙТЁМНОСИНИЙ / (Happydarkblue) on Independent (2008)
- Tsyoy – “Вектор / (Vector) from Вектор / (Vector) on Independent (2017)
- Другое Дело (Droogoe Delo) – “Пьедестал / (Pedestal) from Проба электричества / (Electricity Sample) on Independent (2016)
- Human Ottoman – “Basement 5” from Rampage on Ottoman Empire Publishing (2019)
- Human Ottoman – “Real Eyes” from Rampage on Ottoman Empire Publishing (2019)
If you have comments or suggestions for show topics/ music (always welcome), feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
And remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are over 200 podcasts now!).
Most importantly, SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST below, so you’ll have it delivered to your fingertips weekly! ˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅