THE PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #358 (Welcome To The Chambre)
How’s solitary confinement going? Are you going a bit stir-crazy yet? This week we’re going to explore some music that I think goes well with being isolated in our respective chambers.
It’s guaranteed to… well, do something to your present situation! Doesn’t THAT sound fun?
- Odile – “Candle I – The Day Is Past Yet There Shone No Sun” from The Red Shoes on Odile (2019)
- Tatvamasi – “Something Happened To Me With Your Head” from Amor Fati on OBUH Records (2017)
- Torquem – “Höflichkeit” from Sarah Anne on Torquem (2016)
- Ars de Er – “Scènes d’un Grand Voyage de Grenouille (Marécage) from Symbole on Independent (2020)
- Tatvamasi – “Carrying Keys And Lightening Lanterns” from Amor Fati on OBUH Records (2017)
- Odile – “Hades” from The Red Shoes on Odile (2019)
- The Knells – “Coda” from Knells II (2017)
- Torquem – “Törst” from Sarah Anne on Torquem (2016)
- Ars de Er – “Scènes d’un Grand Voyage de Grenouille (Grenouille et Arbre) from Symbole on Independent (2020)
- The Knells – “Final Breath” from Knells II (2017)
If you have comments or suggestions for show topics/ music (always welcome), feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
And remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are almost 200 podcasts now!).
Most importantly, SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST below, so you’ll have it delivered to your fingertips weekly! ˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅