THE PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #336
(The Best of Prog – 2018 Redux)
NOTE: Life events have prevented me from airing a show this week. But fear not… you can relive the best of 2018 with this music that’s worth listening to a second time. I’ll be back with a new show next week… I promise!
This is it!
The culmination of a great year in Progressive Rock: The Progressive Tracks Show Best of Prog for 2018.
Congratulations to all the artists for making such exceptional music for us ProgHeads.
We will Prog On hard this week!
Remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are 132 now!).
- Far Corner – “Myopia” from Risk on Cuneiform Records
- The Hypersonic Factor – “Speed Demon” from Inventions of Diffusion on Independent
- Koenjihyakkei – “Palbeth Tissilaq” from Dhorimvishka on Skin Graft Records
- Amgala Temple – “Fleet Ballistic Missile Submarine” from Invisible Airships on Pekula Records
- Spiralmaze – “Holey” from Dunes of Dorlmeus on Independent
- Ángel Ontalva & Vespero – “Giant Lobster Between the Orkneys and the Hebrides” from Carta Marina on VMS
- Adam Holzman – “Are You High?” from Truth Decay on Big Fun Productions
- El Tubo Elastico – “Impala” from Impala on Independent
- SONAR with David Torn – “Red Shift” from Vortex on Rarenoise Records
- All Traps On Earth – “All Traps On Earth” from A Drop Of Light on Independent
If you have comments or suggestions for show topics/ music (always welcome), feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
P.S. You can skip looking for these posts each week by subscribing to the podcast below!