THE PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #314 (SeaProg 2019 Festival Preview #5)
This FIFTH week of SeaProg will feature the bands performing in the Front Room of the Columbia City Theater. This is where the unexpected magic happens!
The Seattle Festival of Avant and Progressive Rock (SeaProg) will hold its sixth event June 7th – 9th at the Columbia City Theater, with an amazing bill of unique artists.
The Progressive Tracks Show is proud to once again be the voice of SeaProg on the airwaves, and will host a half-dozen shows featuring SeaProg artists!
Warning: Hearing these SeaProg shows will entice you to spend your money getting to Seattle in order to attend this amazing event. So listen intently, but responsibly!
Additional information can be found at www.seaprogfest.org
Remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are over 150 now!).
- Clearly Beloved – “Mesopotamia” from This City I Am Building Is For You on Independent (2012)
- Faun Fables – “Wild Kids Rant” from Born of the Sun on Drag City Records (2016)
- Dust Mice – “Light Speed Love” from Dust Mice EP on Independent (2017)
- Yesod – “Spore” from Improvisations 13 on Independent (2011)
- Clearly Beloved – “Bread” from This City I Am Building Is For You on Independent (2012)
- Dust Mice – “CZPV” from Moon Fetus EP on Independent (2018)
- Yesod – “Renticulating Splines” from Improvisations 9 on Independent (2011)
- Yesod – “8” from The Chapel on Independent (2013)
- Dust Mice – “Ezr Vinh” from Dust Mice EP (2017)
- Immensity Crumb – “Girda and Kay” from Girda and Kay – Single on Independent (2019) [World Premiere]
- Clearly Beloved – “Bittern” from Bittern – Single on Independent (2017)
- Dust Mice – “Space Magick” from Space Magick/Ultrawave EP on Independent (2017)
- Yesod – “3” from The Chapel on Independent (2013)
- Clearly Beloved – “Carrier Pigeon” from This City I Am Building Is For You on Independent (2012)
- Dust Mice – “Antartica” from Dust Mice EP (2017)
If you have comments or suggestions for show topics/ music (always welcome), feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org