Progressive Tracks Show #263 (SeaProg Festival Preview #5), originally broadcast on Saturday, May 26, 2018, is now available to download or listen to anytime you desire.
What does the week before SeaProg mean? It means The Progressive Tracks Show will feature FOUR more talented artists!
And this is an eclectic bunch: One headliner, one surprise return appearance, and two special SeaProg band configurations add up to 90 minutes brimming with outstanding music and conversation.
The preparation for SeaProg 2018 is nearly complete… so grab your old SeaProg t-shirt from the closet and your favorite beverage from the fridge, sit back, and prepare to be prepared.
Hopefully I’ll see you at SeaProg!
- Bubblemath – “Be Together” from Such Fine Particles of the Universe on Sounds Reasonable
- Bubblemath – “Destiny Repeats Itself” from Edit Peptide on Cuneiform Records
- Cantrip – “Bee Keeper’s Lament (Live)” from Bee Keeper’s Lament – Single on Independent
- Clearly Beloved – “Bread” from The City I Am Building Is For You – EP on Independent
- Tiny Orchestral Moments – “Euphoria (pre-mix)” from Euphoria – single on Independent
- Cantrip – “Shrive” from Shrive – Single on Independent
- Clearly Beloved – “Mesopotamia” from The City I Am Building Is For You – EP on Independent
- Bubblemath – “Get a Lawn” from Edit Peptide on Cuneiform Records
- Tiny Orchestral Moments – “Blockhead” from Silence on Ballistic Music
- Clearly Beloved – “Bittern” from Bittern – Single on Independent
- Cantrip – “Krampus” from Krampus – Single on Independent
- Bubblemath – “Routine Maintenance” from Edit Peptide on Cuneiform Records
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
P.S. You can skip looking for these posts each week by subscribing to the podcast below!