The Progressive Tracks Show #212 (SeaProg 2017 Artists Preview #5), originally broadcast on Friday May 26, 2017, is now available to download or listen to any time you desire.
This is the fifth and last in a series featuring bands that will grace the stage of the Columbia City Theater in Seattle June 2-4, 2017 for SeaProg – The Seattle Festival of Progressive and Avant Rock. And this podcast has them ALL!
Not familiar? All the more reason to check out the festival, and the bands!
- Lupertazzi – “Snakes” from Snakes – Single on Independent
- Ibex – “Empire of the Stromatolites” from Parthenogenesis on Independent
- Human Ottoman – “Robespierre’s Crowning” from Power Baby on Human Ottoman
- Chemical Clock – “Decaviter” from Bad Habitat on Chemical Clock
- Jan Koekepan – “Benthic” from Depths on Inpendendent
- Zero Times Everything – “Led” from Sonic Cinema on 7d Media
- Omni – “Out With A Whimper” from Ghosts on Independent
- Robert Svilpa & Paraesthesia – “Peace, My Brother” from The Sound Of Thoughts on Hyperboreal Music
- Jack O’ the Clock – “Saturday Afternoon On the Median” from All My Friends on Jack O’ the Clock
- Points North – “Foxes & Cougars” from Points North on Magna Carta
- Wax Heads – “Mano a mano” from Hermandad on Fonarte Latino, S.A. de C.V.
- The Machine That We Built – “Better Git_Still Rainin” from Live Recording
- Pinto Wagonfire – “Paranoia Crash” from Single on Independent
- Moon Letters – “Kingfisher and the Red Knight” from Single on Independent
- Super Z Attack Team – “Name of the Sun” from Live Sonarchy Recording
- Fraktal Phantom – “Cosmic Fire” from Live In The Studio EP on Independent
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack