The Dillinger Escape Plan played the first of their three farewell shows at the Terminal 5, NYC on December 27.
As a special guest, Faith No More frontman Mike Patton joined the band to perform the tracks from their collaborative EP, 2002′s Irony Is a Dead Scene.
You can check it all out below.
The Dillinger Escape Plan setlist, NYC, December 27:
The Dillinger Escape Plan ft. Mike Patton:
1. Hollywood Squares
2. When Good Dogs Do Bad Things
3. Pig Latin (feat. Brian Benoit)
4. Come to Daddy (Aphex Twin cover) (feat. Brian Benoit)
5. Malpractice (Faith No More cover) (feat. Brian Benoit)
The Dillinger Escape Plan:
6. Panasonic Youth
7. Destro’s Secret
8. Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants
10. Sugar Coated Sour
11. Weekend Sex Change
12. Hero of the Soviet Union
13. Dead as History
14. Fix Your Face
15. Farewell, Mona Lisa
16. When I Lost My Bet
17. Limerent Death
18 Sunshine the Werewolf (feat. Brian Benoit)