Yep, this week it’s another of my indeterminate, music-driven theme shows.
While the show’s title explains a lot… the image representing the show may confuse you. But I assure you, it’s relevant to the story.
I’ve incorporated some new releases in with some classics for this show. So keep your ears open for some great music you’ve not heard!
Take time to put on some headphones and immerse yourself in some quality, message-laden progressive rock. Just remember… the message you decipher is your own.
Because the days are still long: Remember, you can steam/download this, and any of the 113 previous editions of The Progressive Tracks Show broadcast on Progzilla Radio, any time you want at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks.
– Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
Email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org (Comments are always welcome)
- Chemical Clock – “Plastic World” from Plastic World on Independent
- Neal Morse “Overture” from The Similitude of a Dream on Radiant Records
- Neal Morse – “The Dream” from The Similitude of a Dream on Radiant Records
- Damon Waitkus – “You Are Vulnerable” from Anxiety on Damon Waitkus
- The Flower Kings – “Black and White” from Unfold the Future on InsideOutMusic
- Mike Kershaw – “The Fear Inside Me” from Arms Wide Open on Bad Elephant Music
- Genesis – “That’s Me” from From Genesis to Revelation (Special Edition) on Jonjo Music Ltd
- Echo Tail – “Negative Relations” from Fields of Vision on Echo Tail
- Shoot – “Old Time Religion” from On the Frontier (Bonus Edition) on Angel Air
- Tool – “Intolerance” from Undertow on Zoo Entertainment
- Silver Key – “Learn to Let Go” from In the Land of Dreams on Ma.Ra.Cash Records
- Paul Cusick – “Tears” from P’dice on Q Rock Records
- Hamster Theatre – “We Unearth the Lost Book of Mister Personality, And Its Consequences (Live)” from The Public Execution of Mister Personality / Quasi Day Room: Live at the Moore Theatre on Cuneiform Records
- Mike Kershaw – “All That Matters Is The Fear” from Arms Wide Open on Bad Elephant Music
- Dave Kerzner – “Hypocrites” from Static on Independent
- Cell15 – “Tears” from River Utopia on Independent
- Supertramp – “If Everyone Were Listening” from Crime of the Century on A&M
- Crescent Moon – “What Do We Do Now” from Dissonance on Independent
- Ayreon – “Deathcry of a Race” from The Source on Mascot Label Group
- Paul Cusick – “The Human Race” from P’dice on Q Rock Records
- Queen – “Is This The World We Created…? ” from The Works on Parlophone
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
P.S. You can skip looking for these posts each week by subscribing to the podcast below!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |